All too often communication betrays the intelligence and the credibility of the thinker. And writing frequently serves as the first introduction to you or your project or company.
If you find it difficult to communicate clearly and eloquently in the written word, allow me to bridge the painful chasm between knowing what you want to say and not being able to put it into words that do justice to your concept.
Concise and succinct writing results in easy and correct comprehension.
Employing the services of a professional writer and editor will save you time, money and frustration.
I often work in collaboration with Deirdre Bartlett of Artwritice.
Deirdre has extensive experience in business writing and editing, website content and layout, corporate in-house quarterlies, corporate video script writing, A/V compilation and scripting and academic editing, as well as proofreading. Together we have produced online educational video courses.
Satisfied clients include:
- African Innovations
- Frank Furness – International Author, Speaker and Business Consultant
- Gordon Institute of Business Science – University of Pretoria
- Health Wake-Up
- Henley Management College
- Johnson Crane Hire
- Living & Loving
- Northwest University Graduate School of Business & Government Leadership
- South African Broadcasting Corporation
- Talent Ocean
- Tshwane University of Technology
- University of Stellenbosch
- United Stations
Please contact me if you require writing and/or editing in:
- Video scripts
- Business writing and editing
- Academic editing
- Magazine journalism
- Website content
Any style, any target … contact me for down-to-earth, off-the-wall, hard-hitting or tongue-in-cheek
Please click here to get hold of me.