This is a quick post to let you know that our latest course is live.
You can grab a preview of it at:
If self-consciousness is standing between you and a greater experience of life, then why not enrol in the course and Boot Out Self-Consciousness with Confidence.
Udemy courses are very affordable, but in the season of giving we do have a limited number of coupons to give away – these give you free access to the whole course. If you would like to make use of this offer, go to the page to enrol and enter the following coupon code in the place assigned for it:
Or if you know of anyone who may appreciate this course, you can give it as a gift, either by forwarding the free coupon, or by purchasing the course as a gift.
For the latter option, this is the simple procedure to follow which I have merely copied from the Udemy site and pasted – just to prove that it really is simple!
How to Gift a Course From the Course Landing Page
You can also gift a course that you’re not enrolled in from the Course Landing Page. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Course Landing Page of the course you wish to gift
- To the right of the course title, and above Preview This Course, click Gift this Course
- Enter the gift recipient’s name, email address, and the date you want the gift sent. You can also enter a personal message for them if you wish
- Click Proceed to Checkout. If you have a coupon code, you can enter it by clicking on Redeem a Coupon at the top.
How to Redeem Your Gift
If you’ve received a Udemy course as a gift, then you can quickly enroll in the course by following these steps:
- In the email notification you received for your gift, click Unwrap Your Gift
- Next, click Activate Your Gift, and you will be enrolled in the course
Or, you can also redeem your gift by going to https://www.udemy.com/gift/redeem/, and entering the code that’s included in the gift notification you received. The code will include the word GIFT.
Please note that in order to redeem your gift, you will need to create a Udemy account, if you don’t already have one.
If you have decided to enrol, we would really appreciate your review on the completion of the course. Constructive feedback is always welcome.
Enjoy the course and let’s all put self-approval above that of others.